Skip to content
Retractable Leashes Reinvented
- The brake button on the handle can be activated any time to lock the length of the leash.
- When the brake button is unlocked, your dog has the freedom to move as they like.
- Similar to the seat belts in cars, the retractable leash will automatically lock up when there is a sudden force applied to it.
- Pull leash backwards to lock up and prevent your dog from extending the leash.
- Similar to the ABS in cars, the retractable leash will simultaneously slow down the speed of your dog and absorb the force applied to your arm.
- When your dog stops pulling on the leash, the tension will relax and the leash will automatically return to normal.
- Cuts and burns.
- Eye and face injuries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.