Return and Exchange
Domestic Return and Exchange Policy
Thank you for shopping at FIDA Pet. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite you to review our policies on returns and exchanges. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to FIDA Pet, 1773 W San Bernardino Rd, STE E72, West Covina, CA 91790.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to FIDA, accessible from fidapet.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Returns are for domestic orders in U.S. lower 48 States only (does not include Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Hawaii, etc).
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
- Returns are Free.
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- Exchanges have a fee that will be dynamically calculated automatically depending on the cost of the label. You may also choose to ship through your preferred courier at your own expense.
- For Exchange, simply indicate the sizes you wish to exchange on the form, and we will ship out the exchanged products as soon as we receive the returns.
- If the item you're exchanging costs less than your original purchase we will refund you the difference. If the item you're exchanging costs more than your original purchase we will charge you the difference.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE
- Click “Start Your Return” Button and complete all required information.
- Print out the return shipping label sent to your e-mail
- Pack the returning goods into boxes and stick the return shipping label outside the box.
- Drop the package to your preferred USPS or UPS drop off location.
- Once your return package has arrived at our warehouse, please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your refund/exchange. You will receive a separate e-mail when refund processed*.
THE FOLLOWING GOODS CANNOT BE RETURNED
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The damage is caused by human-made or dog-induced damage caused by pets' bite damage, sharp cuts, cuttings, sharp foreign objects such as corner tree branches and rails, shell damage, broken, foreign objects, water or improper use.
* We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS RETURN POLICY
(We are very sorry to announce that the International shipping is temporarily suspended)
(Currently, we only open UK area.)
- International customers shall be responsible for the shipping cost, any duty, and tax that occur when requesting return service.
- Temporarily, we do NOT offer exchanges for any orders placed internationally.
- We are not able to refund any tax or duty by the customs border office.
Please check with email@example.com for more information.
For All International Orders
Please return your item(s) along with a printed copy of your invoice to the following address:
ATTN: Return Dept
West Covina, CA 91790
The Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) code indicates that your parcel was exported from the United States and will be imported again into the United States.
Please use this HTS code when sending back your return parcel to avoid paying customs duties.
HTS Code: 4201.00.3000
If you have any questions about our Return and Exchange policies, please contact do not hesitate to contact our customer service: